At crookservers, now you can buy and register your domain names for Bitcoins. Crookservers is one of the very 1st web hosting companies who accepts Bitcoin payments anonymously. Crookservers does offer domain name registration service with full DNS control at reliable prices. You can register domain names without choosing/using our other services. We accept all major credit cards, paypal, payza (alertpay), skrill (moneybookers), Bitcoin and Perfect Money as payment options.
Register Domain Names: http://www.crookservers.com/domains.php
Get over £100 worth of Free Services with every Domain you Register
- Receive 2 personalized Email Addresses such as firstname.lastname@example.org with free fraud, spam and virus protection.
- Create free email forwards and automatically redirect your email to existing email accounts.
- Get access to free Privacy Protection with every Domain Name you register. Maintain your privacy and prevent email spam by masking your public WHOIS details.
- Protect your Domain from being transferred out accidentally or without your permission with our free Domain Theft Protection.
- Our Domain name control panel will allow you to forward your domain name to any other domain name without any need of hosting service from hosting providers. This is being provided for free with every domain name.
- Free lifetime DNS service which allows you to manage your DNS records on our globally distributed and highly redundant DNS infrastructure.
- Use our intuitive Control Panel to manage your domain name, configure email accounts, renew your domain name and buy more services.
- When registering a domain you have the option to have it auto renew when it expires so you don’t lose your domain name.
Bitcoin uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority; managing transactions and the issuing of bitcoins is carried out collectively by the network. Through many of its unique properties, Bitcoin allows exciting uses that could not be covered by any previous payment systems.
How to make payments via Bitcoin? Read guide here http://secure.crookservers.com/knowledgebase/5/How-to-make-payments-via-Bitcoin.html